Monday, October 24, 2016

Class 5



This image is a combination of three separate images. First I took the girl and copy pasted her into the background here. Then I took a darker sky setting and placed it in the background of the whole photo. Using layer mask I used the brush tool to scrub out some of the sky to reveal the darker sky to fit in with the overall theme of the image. With the background, I just increased saturation and vibrancy which got me a neat yellow-green coloring with the leaves which worked out really nice.







I didn't do too much with this one besides just adding some color correction. I selected the Sky and trees and added a warming photo filter to give off a sunset in the background feeling. There's also a hint of contrast to make everything seem a bit darker to go on with the sunset feel. Not much else to say..

No comments:

Post a Comment