Monday, October 3, 2016

Class 2


Giovaine Neita
IMM-02 Introduction to Digital Media
Composites




This is my first composite where I simply pasted the guy on the Mario kart on a street in San Francisco. The angle of the car sort of compliments the slope of the hill to look like he's going uphill. My issue is
that he's too bright for the lighting in the background so I'll have to fix that.



This is my 2nd composite photo where I cropped out my friends in another photo and pasted them in the same walkway. I think this photo can actually come out pretty well I just need to work on the lighting.



This is a composite photo I made using two of my pictures from Exercise #1. My professor helped me with the coloring and lighting which helped my friend on the right blend in with the background better.

No comments:

Post a Comment